About Us

Pahul Coaching Institute has been working on the modern coaching methods for over a couple of years. We not only impart the quality studies but also make sure the students’ healthy state of mind all the times to develop positive attitudes towards study and work. Our Training model is the combination of Direction, Motivation and Education. Positive attitude with clear-cut goal and quality education helps students to perform at their full potential in securing sure-shot success in competitive examinations. See More

  We are specialized in imparting training for the preparation of competitive examinations for various government jobs. We also prepare students for IELTS seeking to go abroad for education or immigration purposes. In addition, various Personality Development courses for students and employed professionals are also available to enhance their fine qualities and personal traits. See Less

Working from the bottom of heart to train minds for success and happiness


TRAINING MODEL

Pahul Personality Development Centre is working on the unique concept of combining competitive education with personality development programs that aims to enhance the success ratio of students’ selection in various competitive examinations. This hybrid model of coaching, together with modern multimedia leaning methods certainly have the capability to produce unbelievable positive results.

Now, the question may arise that how this hybrid model of coaching can make a difference for the students appearing in the competitive exams?

In fact, most students struggle and fail because of psychology, not because of methods of education, not because of teachers or lack of good study material. Almost every coaching institute tries to focus on the best teaching faculty and study material only. But modern scenario demand more than that to make the students capable of hitting in the bull’s eye. Along with the best education part, Coaching Institutes have to work towards uplifting the students’ attitude and emotions towards their goal. It is scientifically proved that psychology is 80% of success and 20% are the methods one use to study. 20% is the coaching institutes students go to, the teachers they have, and the books they use. But the other 80% is psychology, their motivation, their emotions and time management. All of these things are in fact much, much more important to succeed in modern age of completion. The enthusiastic, energetic and optimistic students always learn much faster. They succeed easily. Using personality development techniques, Pahul Institute develops that strong, powerful, enthusiastic attitude in the students towards their goals. These positive emotional factors help students to perform to their full potential.

Direction + Motivation + Education = Success

Only the quality education together with best guidance (direction) and effective motivation can only produce the desired results in modern competitive scenario.

New Registration

Courses

Competitive Examination

Courses for the preparation of various Central & State Government jobs including Banking, SSC/CGL, Railways, CDS and others are available here. For more details, Click here…

English Communication

To enhance English communication skills, you can opt for the courses including IELTS, Spoken English, English Writing & Grammar. For more details, Click here…

Personality Development

Positive & Winning Attitude can bring revolutionary change in you and it helps in building favorable conditions to conquer any challenge of life. Our PD Courses includes the preparation for Interviews, Leadership/ Management course and Time/ Stress Management course. For more details, Click here…

Meet Our Leadership

We are very professional by job and very friendly by nature

Jaswinder Singh

Co-founder & CEO

Charandeep Singh

Co-founder & MD

Kamal Preet Kaur

Chief Manager

Our Mission

Our mission is Helping Students in Converting "Available Opportunities into Successful Attempts".

See More

Our Vision

Provide valuable career counseling and guidance to the students in order to explore the best possible career opportunities for them.

See More

Contact Us

Address

Pahul Personality Development Centre # 309, Street No. 3, Vikas Colony Near LIC Office, Nabha (147201)

Phone Number

+91 96810 10001



Your message has been sent. Thank you!